Studies of recent political protests reveal how corporations mobilize their advocates in ways that blur the lines among citizens, industry and government.
Listen to an interview with Edward Walker on the Contexts Podcast!
- A P.S. on WellPoint: Deconstructing the insurer’s grassroots campaign, Columbia Journalism Review, March 22, 2010
- Insurers’ Employees Count, The Wall Street Journal, August 24, 2009
- Insurers Try to Make Their Voices Heard in Health Debate, Roll Call, August 12, 2009
- The summer of Astroturf, Reuters, Friday 21, 2009
- Want to talk politics with your neighbour?, The Economist, May 6th, 2010